- Admission for one to all AAIFF45 programs, virtual and in-person.*
- Access to exclusive VIP events.
- Admission for one to all AAIFF45 online programs and all in-person General Screenings (does not include tentpoles or special events).
Online All-Access Pass
- Admission for one to all AAIFF45 online programs.
- 3-pack of tickets available for online OR in-person general screenings.
- 5-pack of tickets available for online OR in-person general screenings.
*We request that all in-person Festival goers wear a mask covering their nose and mouth during screenings and when not actively eating and drinking. For more information, please take a look at the AAIFF45 Community Agreement.*
This year’s festival is a hybrid festival running from Aug 3 – Aug 13, 2022. We have a full program of films, panels, Q&A’s, performances, and more! Most screenings will be available to view anytime during the festival in a VOD format.
Unless otherwise noted, all in-person screenings, panels, and special presentations will take place at Asia Society (725 Park Avenue, New York, NY 10021).
All ticket sales go towards covering the costs of producing the festival, but also to supporting the filmmakers, artists, and businesses that help make the festival happen.
Geoblocked films are those where online viewing is limited according to the viewer’s location. Some of our films are geoblocked as part of our agreement with the respective filmmakers. The film page and description will note whether it is geoblocked or not. Most online programs will be available globally.
Please see below for a complete listing of geoblocked films:
- Yuni – US only
- Dawning – US only
- Birds Watching – North America only
Types of Tickets
General Admission Tickets to In-Person and Video-on-Demand (VOD)
- General Screening Tickets (in-person/online) – $16/$10 admission to for one viewer to one specified program from our Festival Program.
- Household Tickets (online only) – $15 admission for multiple viewers on the same device to view one specified VOD program from our Festival Program.
Tickets to Special In-Person Events
- Opening Night/Centerpiece/Closing Night – $100/$50/$60 admission for viewers to attend these events, which includes a screening, Q&A, and reception
- Comedy Night – $15 general admission
- Meet Cute Music – $20 general admission
For select VOD, shorts programs, panels, and all our livestreamed events, choose the amount you’re able and willing to donate! The Pay-As-You-Wish Option will be listed on the website page.
Just as with an in-person festival, some films or events may have a limited number of tickets available. We recommend that you purchase early to secure tickets for the films or events you most want to see before they sell out.
Passes and Packages
Online All-Access Pass – An Online All-Access Pass gives you access to all our online films and programs.
Cine Pass – A Cine Pass gives you access to all of our online films and programs as well as all of our general in-person screenings (does not include tentpoles or special events).
Gold Pass – A Gold Pass is our best deal for the film enthusiast! With a Gold Pass, viewers will gain:
- admission to all festival programming, including online and in-person*
- tickets to Opening Night, Centerpiece, and Closing Night
- priority access to screenings before they sell out (yes, online screenings still have ticket caps!)
- invitation to exclusive festival VIP events
*Note: Some of our films are geoblocked as part of our agreement with the respective filmmakers. The Online All-Access Pass, Cine Pass, and Gold Pass will not provide access to these films when watched from outside of this region. The film page and description will note whether it is geoblocked or not. Most online programs will be available globally.
3-Pack or 5-Packs also offer savings if you have a few films in mind. You can even purchase multiple 3- or 5-Packs if you want to see more films but are not able to fully commit to a Gold Pass at this time.
How to Buy
How do I purchase tickets?
Tickets can be purchased before the festival (recommended to avoid sold-out screenings) or during the festival (August 3-August 13, 2022).
- Check-out the full program lineup at aaiff.org/program. Select your program and click the “BUY TICKETS NOW” button to add that program to your cart.
- Close the pop-up window if you’d like to browse through the other programs.
- When you’re ready to checkout, you can view your cart in the top right corner.
- Follow the prompts to login to Elevent or do guest checkout, enter payment information, and complete purchase!
- Receive a confirmation email with your receipt.
- Link to the film screener will be emailed out on the first day of the viewing period (August 3, midnight ET).
How do I reserve a ticket as a pass or package holder?
If you are a pass holder, or have a ticket package, you must first click on your cart in the upper right hand corner of the site and sign in to your Elevent account.
Can I purchase tickets for more than one film or event?
Yes, of course! You can add several programs to your cart and check out at all in one transaction.
I have a promo/discount code. Where do I enter it?
Please enter your code on the payment methods window during checkout.
How do I purchase tickets for a friend or as a gift?
Please complete the purchase as a separate transaction from your own tickets. After the purchase, forward the confirmation email to the person you would like.
Can online films or events sell out?
Yes, in some cases, we have an admissions limit, just like for an in-person festival. We recommend purchasing tickets in advance before they’re sold out.
Can I share the film link with a friend?
You may only view the film once per ticket and tickets may not be shared.
Can I view the film with housemates or family members?
Great question! Please consider buying a Household Ticket if you are planning to view the film with multiple persons. Though we cannot monitor what you do at home, the Household Ticket acts as middle-ground for not having to pay for each individual ticket as you would in a live theater, but still showing support for the festival!
Ticket sales go towards covering the costs of producing the festival, but also to supporting the filmmakers, artists, and businesses that help make the festival happen.
There are no refunds or exchanges. If you have made a significant purchase in error, please email email@example.com with the subject heading “REFUND REQUEST” and we will review your email.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org